I got it! Thank you so much for your help! I will be watching the site and try to help others!
It is awesome and so helpful!!
[pinit] I need all of your help!! YOUR GOING TO THINK I’M CRAZY BUT…Paisley has become attached to this stuffed elephant! It was sitting around the house for months, and then one day she picked it up. Now, we can’t go do anything without “Ellie”, or how how she pronounces it “EL LA”. She goes around the house calling for it. We can’t eat, play, sleep, or drive without her!
So I decided I would just go get some reserves… so if something happened to “EL LA” we would have a back up! WELL- no so luck! They are a collector’s stuffed animal so Walmart only put out so many of each animal. So this $5 stuff animal now cannot be found!
I’m desperate to find another one. (I have searched the internet with no success!) So I need your help! Next, time you go to Walmart (please) look for this elephant. (No other brand will do! We have tried! I have bought 4 “EL LA” impersonators with no success! She throws it down… and looks at me like “as if!” So it has to be LOVEABLE HUGGABLE brand!)
ok– I have included pictures!
• made by LOVEABLE HUGGABLE (the stuffed animal is sitting on a blue box SEE Picture) #71319564802 is the barcode on the tag
• about $5-8 ( I will refund you the purchase price plus shipping!)
• bought in Jan. 2009 at Walmart! (only store that carries it!)
• it is about 12 in.
• has big white feet
• large pink ears
• long nose with small tusks
• but the tail is the most important! (that is what she holds!) it is skinny!
• it fur is short but not as shabby as the picture! (EL LA is very rugged already!)
OK.. I know I sound a little crazy! But seriously, She is so attached to this thing! I’M SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I WOULD DO IF IT WAS LOST!
Maybe it will be at another Walmart!
THANKS SO MUCH–
If you can help Amy find this Walmart Loveable Huggable Gray Elephant with Pink Ears & Big White Feet, THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY MANAGED. Please use Our FREE FACEBOOK GROUP, including POST CODE #060709-6 in the subject
Originally posted 06/07/2009